Hatsan Alpha 177 Calibre Air Rifle
The new Hatsan Alpha 177 youth rifle is a new, but traditional, easy cocking break-barrel air rifle. However, Hatsan claim that it incorporates the same design elements and features as its full-sized counterparts.
The Alpha’s stock is more compact and lighter weight, making it easy for smaller-framed individuals to handle. The polymer-shrouded steel barrel is lightweight and features Hatsan’s integrated QuietEnergy sound-reducing moderator.
The Hatsan Alpha is fitted with adjustable TruGlo fiber optic front and rear sights. A polymer optics rail features a built-in scope stop which can accept either 11mm dovetail or 22mm Weaver optics mounts. A useful feature which opens up scope options.
Capable of firing a .177 caliber lead pellet at up to 495 FPS, makes the Hatsan Alpha a great airgun for new shooters to enjoy while learning the skills of airgun shooting.
Hatsan Alpha Features:
– Lightweight, easy cocking break barrel air rifle
– Designed for smaller, younger shooters
– Single-shot break barrel action
– Ambidextrous, synthetic stock
– Synthetic QuietEnergy shrouded barrel provides noise reduction and easier cocking effort
– Checkering on the grip and forend offer better control and feel
– Soft rubber buttpad
– Combination optics rail accepts both 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver mounts
– Rifled steel barrel
– Micro-adjustable rear sight with TruGlo fiber optics
– Windage adjustable front sight with TruGlo fiber optic
– Manual and automatic cocking safety that engages each time the gun is cocked
Hatsan Alpha Specifications:
– .177 Caliber
– Max Velocity (lead-free pellet): 600 FPS
– Max Velocity (lead pellet): 495 FPS
– Max Energy: 4.5 Ft/Lb
– Advanced polymer synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek rest
– Overall length: 43.7 Inches
– Barrel length: 16.5” Inches
– Weight: 6.6 Lbs