Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
The Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 – It’s light, compact, lightning fast, and is built to shoot as good as it looks.
You may have seen this model in Jurassic World – it was Owen’s choice of weapon.
The Model 1985 SBL’s stainless steel barreled action with Wild-west-gun-style big-loop lever and XS Lever Rail with ghost ring sight makes for smooth handling in tight quarters, rapid target acquisition, and durability in all weather. And its silver metal and grey laminated stock makes it standout everywhere you take it.
- 45-70 Gov’t.
- 6-shot, full-length tubular magazine
- Lever action with big- loop finger lever; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plate, magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety
- Black/grey laminated hardwood pistol-grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; deluxe recoil pad; nickel- plated swivel studs
- 18.5″ stainless steel barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- 1:20” twist rate
- XS LeverRail with Ghost ring rear sight and front sight post
- 37” long
- 13 3/8” length of pull
- 8 lbs. approximate weight
Pre-order now as these guns sell quicker than we can get them in!