Ruger 10/22 Synthetic Package
The Ruger 10/22 Synthetic Package comes with a cold hammer-forged Satin Black barrel and Konus 3-9 x 32AO Scope and mounts.
Ideally suited for informal target shooting, plinking, small game hunting and action-shooting events. The Ruger 10/22 is one of the most popular, and widely used semi-auto rimfire rifles, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Konus Pro 3 – 9 x 32AO Adjustable Parallax scope which has a 30/30 Reticle
- Twist 1:16RH
- Barrel Length 18″
- Grooves 6