Ruger 10/22 Target Lite Semi-Auto 22LR Rifle
The Ruger 10/22 Target Lite Semi-Auto 22LR Rifle comes with a cold hammer-forged Satin Blue barrel, tensioned in an aluminum alloy barrel sleeve. The muzzle features a 1/2″-28 thread for attaching aftermarket suppressors (includes thread protector). The laminate hardwood stock features a flat rubber buttpad, a roll over cheek piece, an ambidextrous thumbhole pistol grip, and adjusts for length of pull.
- Adjustable length of pull laminate stock with thumbhole.
- Features the BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged Satin Blue barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Weight 5LB
- Twist 1:16RH
- Barrel Length 16.13″
- Grooves 6